Hey Nurses, are you looking for some fresh air? At Northern Light C.A. Dean Hospital in Greenville, Maine, we have all the fresh air you need to breathe easy in your career and your life.
We’re looking for compassionate nurses who want to make a difference in the communities they serve. At Northern Light CA Dean Hospital, we provide the support you need to breathe easy while maintaining a wonderful work/life balance.
- Emergency Department
- Medical Surgical
New Graduate Nurses encouraged to apply!
Apply today at: northernlightheatlh.org/careers
Set the Company to: CA Dean Hospital
And the Category to: Nursing- RN
Or text "CAD RN" to 207-506-0033
- BLS Required
- Required Registered Nurse
Northern Light Health is guided by our culture of caring, and that starts with caring for one another. Northern Light Health is a great place to work, to grow, and to excel. We encourage you to thrive by providing meaningful benefits that support you and your family.
- Sign-on Bonus for eligible positions
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition repayment programs
- Premium pay differentials for evening, night and weekend shifts
- Wellness programs and incentives
- Much more
Northern Light CA Dean Hospital is preserving healthcare in Maine’s Moosehead Lake Region for the future by building a new main hospital building and ambulance station, renovating the existing East Wing, and demolishing older space, some of which is more than a century old.
The new CA Dean Hospital has been designed with:
• A new, 11,550 square foot hospital building
• Five “flex care” rooms and 10-bed unit for long term care residents.
• A 24/7 emergency department.
• Imaging and lab services.
• A new, separate ambulance station and FAA-approved helipad.
• Expanded parking areas and circular driveway for convenient & safety