Northern Light Health is excited to share that we have multiple opportunities for you to become part of our medical assisting team!
We are looking for qualified medical assistants across the system in our Primary Care, Psychiatric, Pain Management, Cancer Care, Pediatrics, Vascular surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, General Surgery, and Pre-Surgical testing offices. If you are even thinking about taking the next step in your career we would love to talk to you! See below a few of the benefits of working at Northern Light Health!
- Bonus options for Full time and Part time
- Growth and education opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- 403b Retirement
- Generous paid time off and work/life balance
MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Certified/Registered requirement(s):
1. High school diploma or GED. Successful completion of a Medical assistant program and externship (equivalent work experience can be substituted for externship)
2. In lieu of a formal medical assistant program, five years' experience as a Medical Assistant
Apply now to be contacted by our recruiter!
Misty Brown, Recruiter II
Northern Light Health