Annual holiday craft fair at the Monson town gym. Also various activities for kids of all ages. All proceeds go towards helping family in need in the Monson area.
KRIS KRINGLE'S GINGERBREAD HOUSE COMPETITION
Kris Kringle's Market Annual Gingerbread House Competition will be on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at the Monson Gym. A holiday village will be created with the entries and we would like to see a "Winter Wonderland" as this year's theme.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The entries will be judged in two categories:
a. ) Children 14 years and under
b. ) Adults
2. Design, bake and decorate a gingerbread creation.
3. On a 3"x5" card or piece of paper, list your name, address and
4. Houses must be constructed mainly of gingerbread and icing.
Non-visible interior supports of other materials allowed.
5. The entire visual display must be made of edible materials with
the exception of the surface it is mounted upon.
6. Gingerbread display must be mounted on a rigid piece of
cardboard or plywood no larger than 24 square inches.
7. All entries must remain at Kris Kringle's Market for display until
8. We reserve the right to remove any entry which begins to look in
9. All entries must be brought to the Monson Gym on Saturday,
December 4, 2021 between 9 and 10 am.
10. Entries will be judged on December 4, 2021.
Winners will be announced at 2pm.
Ribbons will be mailed to winners if not present: 1st, 2nd, and
3rd places in each category.
11. Entries will be judged on distinctiveness, imagination,
construction, and decoration detail.
12. All entries must be picked up on December 4, 2021 between 3